2014 has been a year filled with many highlights both life changing and self-awakening. It’s also been filled with memorable moments too…
Some of the greatest lessons learned or shall I say ones that have been reiterated throughout the course of this year has been “Let people be who they are” and “Allow people to be where they are.” Sometimes we can want more for an individual than they want or can perceive they can have for themselves. Here is the reality, “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.”
Because I’m a giving person who has been entrusted with multiple gifts and talents, the hardest lesson learned for me has been you still have to be discerning in your giving and sharing… You can’t "cast your pearls before swine," selfish individuals or amongst squanders be it business or personal relationships in any form, because it be detrimental to your progress and cause delays in the forward movement of your business endeavors.
Some of my favorite memories this year have been:
- My story “Healed To Be Hold” being published in the anthology book Pathways To Vibrant Health and Well Being
- Witnessing my youngest sister marry a man her equal
- Observing my oldest niece discover her inner strength and resiliency
- Watching my youngest niece grow and develop during her first year of life
- Sharing and receiving words of wisdom, constructive comments and insight that elevates the soul
As this year comes to an end, I’m grateful to have lived through the greatest and hardest lessons learned and still be able to celebrate those favorite memories. In looking to 2015 with a brand new pair of lens, it’s my hope that we each do something new we’d been thinking about, work on something we’d each like to get better at and focus on that which we’d like to see and make happen in the NEW YEAR!